Sunday 14 July 2013

Featured in Tribe Magazine

So it's been a while since my last post, I've been a little busy with the Summer Show at college, work and well sometimes I just wasn't in the mood to be writing. However, as I sit watching QI in my living room with everyone else in the house in bed I feel this is the right time and QI is keeping my humour up which is needed in order to keep me awake right now! So good news is that I have passed my Foundation photography degree, so bring on the final BA year and then I will have a full honours degree - hoorah! I also had Tribe Magazine feature my latest project on the visual section of their website and it was so nice to hear someone recognising my work and wanting to do a feature on it as it was a project that I found particularly challenging to say the least! But anyways, QI is way too distracting for me to write much more other than to give you the link for my feature: http://www.tribemagazine.org/3/post/2013/07/i-am-a-human-being-sarah-packer.html please check it out and feel free to comment either on the website or on the facebook link :)


No comments:

Post a Comment