Saturday 15 March 2014

My work on Stampsy

I recieved the following email a week or so after being featured on Girls On Film:


To Me
Today at 2:13 PM
Hi Sarah,

My name is Anton and I am the editor-in-chief of stampsy.com -- a growing  
community of photographers that brings together the very best in  
contemporary visual arts.

I admire your work, having spotted some photographs in Girls on Film mag  
earlier on. It fits perfectly with our vision and values. I would love to  
see you being a contributor in our community.


Please let me know what you think.

Best wishes,
Anton


I looked at the site Stampsy and the work is very in keeping with my style on there and you can only have content on there if you are invited, so I am very flattered to have my work appreciated and then requested for the site. This is the link to my work http://stampsy.com/user/12180/latest/6439 good to see that it has 55 likes already and is on the home page of the site where all the posts that are trending are displayed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment