Saturday 15 March 2014

Shortlisted for the Magnum Showcase/IdeasTap award

Just found out I was shortlisted for the Ideas Tap Magnum Showcase: Family Portrait, unfortunately I did not win, but being shortlisted was great anyway and it is publicity for my current work.

I received the following email:
“Thank you for applying for Magnum Showcase in association with IdeasTap: Family Portrait. We really appreciate the time you put into your application.
The judges have now selected the winners and they've been published on the brief page. We wanted to let you know that the judges were particularly impressed with your work and felt it displayed real talent - so congratulations on making the shortlist.”


Applying for awards and submitting work to be featured is all part of the process when preparing to exhibit your work using various outlets. 

The work I submitted was some images of my current study from The Boys Who Could Fly series. The link to my IdeasTap portfolio is here: http://www.ideastap.com/People/sarahpacker 






No comments:

Post a Comment