Saturday 7 April 2012

Buckland Abbey Competition



Since last year I have been a volunteer photographer for Buckland Abbey, a national trust property in Devon, and I was invited to enter a competition by Cornish Interiors that asked for photographs of the Abbey to put up in the newly refurbished restaurant. I entered three images and two of them got chosen and I received the news a few months ago and yesterday I finally went to Buckland Abbey to see them up on the wall!
I am so proud to have my work displayed alongside many other great photographs, my mum's felt wall hanging's are also on display there so it was great to go along with her to see our work together up the wall. I also took a walk around the grounds and took some photographs that I will email the manager to add to the photo archive at the Abbey for advertising uses etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment