Tuesday 1 May 2012

More work!!

So a few months ago two BA Applied Arts students asked me to photograph some of their work which I did :) and now they want me to photograph their larger final pieces in the studio and on location in about 4 weeks! After my assignments are all finished I'm going to go and have a look at the pieces and think about a sort of picture storyboard in preparation for the shoot. It's good to get a bit of repeat work!

I have also been thinking about writing an article (only short) about the bikers on The Hoe to accompany my images that I take on Thursday and perhaps approach The Herald with it as they have in previous years displayed articles on the Bike Night but these were more about how they help the charity than the people who actually go so could be worth investigating.

No comments:

Post a Comment