Saturday 23 June 2012

Archiving My Negatives...

So yesterday was another day spent processing an old film I had and also spending 3 hours in the digital darkroom with just my negatives and the Hasselblad Flextight scanner for company! But I was kept occupied by the amount of scanning I had to do just to archive my negatives, had to do a bit of colour restoration too as it was difficult to find the right setting for my colour negatives from Barcelona, but I got thee in the end. Here are a few of the oldies that I scanned in:


This one looks much better when its been printed in the darkroom as the grain is not so visible, but wanted to put it up here as a more comedic image!

This is such an old negative and it needs a lot of editing still to get rid of all the scratches and imperfections...to be continued!

Orchid

Yellow Rose


Trees 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment