Tuesday 18 September 2012

My own little corner...

Was told by a friend that they read about me in the Herald the other day and so my mum instantly bought one! And here it is, my very own little corner on page 21....

Oh and update on my photograph: I picked it up from The Leading Edge Gallery on Monday, was a bit annoyed because even though they have had it for a week it wasnt even done when I arrived! The woman said that if I came back in 45mins it would be done, but she said it would be ready on monday so was a bit peeved to wait around. But it does look good in its white mount and black frame and it doesnt detract from the image, so very happy with the end result :). Also found a box to send it in and was given a few tips on how to package it too. Cant wait to see it up in the exhibition, with the frame the piece is now about A1 size, so larger than I first planned but the bigger the better right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment