Thursday 20 September 2012

Photos on the company website

So my photograph was picked up by the courier today from work, he was a very nice man who said he would take good care of it, so I am trusting him fully with the safe delivery of my photograph to the gallery!

In other news, the corporate photographs I was commissioned for are finally on the company website. You can see them on the Meet The Team page and on the Behind the Scenes tab on the left of the page.

http://www.broadley-speaking.com/meet-the-team/page/2/

Really happy with the photographs and it will be an ongoing 'job' as I will be taking photos of any new additions to the team, our work with our clients, the work christmas party, special events etc. The pictures will then be added to the website when and where needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment