Wednesday 19 September 2012

The day has finally come...

A picture of my photograph framed and then a picture of it packaged and ready to go (in other words a before and after shot)...


Apologies for the reflection of my mum in the glass!

London here I come!

Have just got a sudden wave of nerves after packing my photograph, there are a hundred crazy thoughts going through my head, like 'will the courier pick it up on time', 'what if he gets lost', 'what if the glass breaks', 'what if no one is at the gallery to receive it' and a million other things!! But there is nothing I can do, I just have to cross my fingers and maybe pray to god that it all goes smoothly.
The next update will probably be on Wednesday morning when I will update you on whether I am one of the lucky few who gets selected to have their work on display in London until November. Until then....farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment